BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 4, 2008

Water Fun


A few weeks ago, Nana and Papa took all of us to an indoor water park. Obviously the children had a wonderful time. The toddler pool was the perfect depth for them to walk, play and splash around in. It also had two water slides that Hannah must have gone down 50 times. Luke enjoyed playing in all of the little water spouts but did not like the slides.

As for Hannah, she has this to say about the experience, "I loved the water park. I liked swimming and I liked the hotel room. I loved the pool and the bucket tipping on everyone. I loved the purple slide. I liked the blue slide too. Daddy took me on the river and so Nana went to the water park with us and she loved the water park too. Uncle Seth, Aunt Sarah, Aunt Lindsey, Uncle Patrick, Ms. Tara and Uncle Aaron all helped me learn to go down the big purple slide. They played with me a lot."

John and I had a wonderfully relaxing time. Half of the time, other people were watching the kids and we could relax and enjoy ourselves. It was a much needed rest and a beautiful time spent with our extended family.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: